Portuguese Lunging Cavesson Queluz Alta Escola
Handmade Portuguese lunging cavesson Alta Escola with leather covered nose iron. 3 rings on the solid u-shaped nose iron and a ring on each side...
Handmade Portuguese lunging cavesson Alta Escola with leather covered nose iron. 3 rings on the solid u-shaped nose iron and a ring on each side for the head and chinstrap.
Additional D-rings on the cheek pieces allow a snaffle to be used with the optionally available bit straps.
Choice of different leather colors and buckles.
- Leather colors: black, dark brown, reddish brown, saddle tan, natural (surcharge)
- Rings and buckles: brass or silver - standard are smooth, oval double buckles but other buckles from our range are also possible.
- Sizes: Pony, Cob, Full or made to measure.
Handmade from selected European vegetable tanned cowhide from free range cattle
Options subject to a surcharge:
- Bit straps with snaps
- padded neck strap
- manufactured by
- German master saddler Torsten Strobel
- full grain vegetable tanned leather from European cows naturally raised out in the fields
|Missy on 2020-10-03 00:20:59|| |
I'd like to purchase this caveson but have a hard to fit horse. She wears a full size bridle but always requires a bigger caveson. I'd like to the know measurement range of the nose piece of the full size caveson to see if i need to custom order it.
Hello - as I manufacture every cavesson individually by hand ( for this there no extra charge for m2m:-) you are welcome to send me the measurements of your horse´s head so we can make sure the cavesson will fit properly.