Handmade Academic Bridle
Hand crafted Academic bridle with Semi Cavesson (rigid noseband) with 2 rings
Hand crafted Academic bridle with Semi Cavesson (rigid noseband) with 2 rings for attaching the nosereins. Other than the Spanish serreta nose iron this semi cavesson has a smooth, flat steel bar inside that can be formed towards your horses nose and is softly padded.
On request, I can also manufacture the semicavesson noseband without metal bracket - only made of strong leather - with 2 D-rings.
- Leather color: black, dark brown, reddish brown, cognac, london or naturally oiled (surcharge)
- Buckles: Cortezia buckles in solid brass or chrome-plated brass or other buckles from our range.
- Anatomically shaped neckpiece
- Reins: 2x leather reins - standard length 145cm or desired length (surcharge) - 1x with buckles, 1x narrow with small hooks - both sewn in the handpiece.
- Size: Full, Iberian, Cob or made to measure.
- Semicavesson noseband with 3 rings
- anatomically shaped neck piece also padded
- Noseband with a separate head strap
- Narrow reins with buckles instead of hooks
- Reins in the desired length
- Rosettes right and left on the headband
- Decorative stitching on the noseband
This Academic bridle comes with: headpiece, browband, semi cavesson noseband and 2 pairs of reins.
- manufactured by
- German master saddler Torsten Strobel
- full grain vegetable tanned leather from European cows naturally raised out in the fields
Be the first to ask a question about this product!