Handmade Baroque Hackamore
Elegant baroque style hackamore handmade from best quality vegetal tanned European leather.
Elegant Hackamore in Baroque style with leather reins.
Includes 5/8" (16mm) wide headstrap, browband and 5/8" (16mm).
Decoration on padded nosepiece, contrast stiching. The nosepiece is attached to the cheeks with 4 chicago screws - the 2 small D-rings on the nosepiece allow to use an additional set of reins.
- Leather color: black, brown, saddle tan, natural oiled
- Buckles: Cortezia buckles in silver or brass or other buckles from our buckle collection.
- Reins with snaps or matching buckles: either 58" (145cm) or 64" (160cm) length ( or custom length)
- choice of additional cheek strap for a more stable fit
- Size: Full, Cob or made 2 measure
- manufactured by
- German master saddler Torsten Strobel
- full grain vegetable tanned leather from European cows naturally raised out in the fields
Be the first to ask a question about this product!